Worship in September
Beginning September 6th First Lutheran will begin a hybrid Sunday morning worship schedule.
9:00 AM worship will take in the sanctuary and
10:15 AM worship will take place outside on lawn on west side of the building (weather permitting).
* To avoid physical contact we will not shake hands during passing of the peace.
* Greeters will not be used at this time.
* The offering plate or coin bucket will be at the back of the sanctuary.
* The West entrance door will be propped open to limit the need from the congregation to touch them.
* Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon entrance to the church.
* Ushers should dismiss people from the pews after church.
* Bulletins will be available and picked up by individuals. The screens will be in use in the sanctuary. Hymnals and other pew resources will not be in place.
* Communion will continue to be made available through the prefilled cup/wafer in baggies.
* Everyone is asked to keep masks on during worship especially while singing.
The 9:00 service will be streamed to Facebook live.
As we begin this phase, we ask you to RSVP for worship. Simply call the church office or send an email to you plan to attend worship. We want to assure everyone that we have the space for you to join us but also have a way we can do contact tracing if we are notified of a Covid-19 exposure. This is also a helpful way for the office to have current telephone and email contact information for you.